sqlbill and gateways

Hi ,

 my setup would be sqbill with openh323gk
 for time being sqbill working smooth with gk with
[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ,Setup

can you advise about the config file how it would be if i want my openh323gk
to be acting more as switch with
sqbill without the need to register to it as gatekeeper just by allow the
gateway ip but in same time to be able to bill on sqlbill.
as general sample of config file. if i want x gateway to send traffic to
gnugk while that x gateway got account in the sqlbill.