Re: GnuGK will not route on dialedDigits (LCF)

Hi Michal,

Thanks for your quick reply to my query.
Is there an alternative method where I can route on the returned
dialedDigits from a neighbor? In the application we need to send a
number to a neighbor gatekeeper (non GnuGK and not under our control)
and route on the returned dialedDigits - i.e. the new prefixed number.

Example
We send 447818688384 to the neighbor
They send back 23415447818688384

We need to route on 23415447xxxxx

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Matthew Hitchcock