Re: GnuGK will not route on dialedDigits (LCF)

Hi

I have a problem where my GnuGK is not routing calls on returned dialedDigits from a neighbor LCF. The situation is this:

LRQ is received by my GnuGK (192.168.0.10) – dialedDigits = 447818688384

My GnuGK forwards the LRQ on to a neighbor GK (non Gnu)

The neighbor GnuGK sends back a LCF with the dialedDigits prefixed – dialedDigits = 23415447818688384

However the neighbor sends back the destination IP as the IP of my GnuGK (192.168.0.10). This is correct in this configuration as the neighbor does not actually know the destination IP of 23415447818688384 – it just knows that this is the correct prefix to add.

The two problems are:

  1. No matter what combination of ForwardLRQ, ForwardResponse etc. I use my GnuGK wants to route the original dialedDigits (447818688384) to the destination IP (my own GnuGK) not route on the actual dialedDigits.
  2. My GnuGK seems to be ignoring the new prefixed dialedDigits received in the LCF from the neighbor and tries to route on the original number.

Is there a way that I can force my GnuGK to dial on the received DialedDigits and ignore the destination IP received from the neighbor GK?

Will I require a patch to the standard code.

Many thanks for your assistance in this matter.

Best Regards

Matthew Hitchcock