Re: gnugk with VPN.

Hi Simon
Thanks a lot for ur quick reply. I am going to apply ur indication.

Reaz

On 7/1/06, Simon Horne <s.horne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reaz

They may be a proxying which from your previous email is causing the RTP ports to be changed or blocked (one way audio). I suggest you enable the proxy function (this will hopefully fix the one way audio, GnuGK will not send any RTP traffic till it receives something from the gateway), change all Signalling and RAS ports both in the gateway and the gatekeeper.  ie 1719-1721 to something above 10000. Otherwise good luck.

Simon