Re: CVS GnuGK-2.2.5 compile error

It should compile now on both Windows and Linux.

Just to let you know what changes have been checked into the CVS.

1. DNS SRV support to the DNS routing policy.
2. new [RasSrv::AliasRewrite] section. Basically the same as the
E164Rewrite but designed for general alias rewrites.
3. CallLinkage support so the right person gets charged for transferring a
call. Currently the person being transferred is charged when really the
person doing the transferring should be charged.
4. Registration priority. A new H460 feature which allows the transfer of
GK registration of an alias from one endpoint to another based apon which
one has higher priority. So say an office IP phone has priority 0 (default)
and you register with the same alias from a softphone with priority 1. The
GK will unregister the IP phone and register the softphone so calls will
flow to the softphone.
5. First phase of enhanced NAT traversal support by allowing endpoints
which support calling parties being NATed to bypass proxying the media in
the Gatekeeper.

Simon