End Points with Private IP behind Router

Dear all,

I am having endpoints with private ip address behind
broadband router(with dynamic ip) with DMZ enabled.
This endpoint able to register with my gatekeeper
which is in public ip. RRQ/RCF messages using private
ip for the endpoints behind router.

Since, end point is not in my control, putting that
endpoint in DMZ only can be done by other end. How to
configure my GK, so that GK can send the call to the
current IP of endpoint instead of its private ip.
(in endpoints which is at my control, I am configuring
the correct IP, as the contact IP(gw permit this
configuration) whenever IP changes, though it is not
the actual procedure).

Any workaround at GK level in addition to
'OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=1'

Thanks

Rajan

http://mail.yahoo.com