Re: About duplicate call reference value!

Yes, it's possible. But this is true only for ancient H.323V1 endpoints.

----- Original Message ----- From: "zhx.eric" <zhx.eric@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:55 AM

I found in gnugk, when gk received ARQ, it will find existing call
by call refence value, if  there is no call id in ARQ.
Because the call reference value(CRV) is produced by client, then it
is possible there are two clients use same CRV to make call, in this case
it will conflict.  Can anyone give me answer?
Thanks!

Regards,
eric