openh323gk CVS

Hi.

I installed the openh323gk from CVS with radius . postgresql , mysql , larg fd support.

and setup the sqbill database

and install freeradius latest.

in my gnugk.ini when I use RadAuth I get security denial , when I use RadAliasAuth im able to login and register with my SJphone

I have one problem with RadAliasAuth
now im using RadAliasAuth and RadAcc, balance get change after each call but the the balance get in minus and the gateway still able to register and make calls even his account minus .

Anyone Can Advise how to solve this?

Regards
Rushan