Capacity Control in GnuGK 2.2.4

Dear Friends,

I finally got hold of Visual Studio .NET 2003 (7.1) and successfully compiled GnuGK 2.2.4, using Mimas Patch 2 versions of OpenH323 and PWLib.  The compiling went smooth, and was feeling like tearing my hair off for not trying this path earlier! :)

The new version is up and running in my production server for the last 24 hours, without any problems so far.  I've got capacity control enabled, and have one customer restricted to 45 channels on a particular route.  I used the following settings for this customer:

%r1% ip:a.b.c.d=120
%r2% ip:a.b.c.d=^(88017) 45
Later in the day, I wanted to restrict another customer to two routes and had the following settings:

%r4% ip:m.n.o.0/24=^(8802) 8
%r3% ip:m.n.o.0/24=^(88017) 16
These do not seem to be working.  The customer was doing 15 + 3 calls on 8802 and 23 + 7 on 88017, and after adding those settings, I didn't see any change.

My capacity control related ini settings are:

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
CapacityControl=required;Setup
FileIPAuth=required;GRQ,RRQ,LRQ,Setup

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
CapacityControl=required;start,stop
FileAcct=sufficient;stop

[CapacityControl]
%r1% ip:a.b.c.d=120
%r2% ip:a.b.c.d=^(88017) 45
%r4% ip:m.n.o.0/24=^(8802) 8
%r3% ip:m.n.o.0/24=^(88017) 16

I've read the manual over again, and as far as I can make out of it, this is how it is supposed to be.  But, I could've missed something, so suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

With warm regards
HASSAAN

P.S.:  The 2nd example for Capacity Control of the online manual reads "[RewriteCLI]" as the section header.  Is that correct? Or should it read "[CapacityControl]" as the 1st example?