Number Analysis for FileIP Auth

Hi,

When calls come in through FileIPAuth, numberanalysis seems to not have any effect.  My config reads:

[RoutingPolicy]
default=numberanalysis,internal

[RoutingPolicy::OnARQ]
default=numberanalysis,internal

[RoutingPolicy::OnSetup]
default=numberanalysis,internal

[Routing::NumberAnalysis]
88011=13:13
88017=13:13
8801=12:12
8802=11:11
880=10:16

But, none of them is enough to restrict calls with wrong digit lenghts.  The manuals says that the numberanalysis works on ARQ, but for FileIPAuth, I don't think an ARQ is invoked.  Am I right?  Or do I have the number digits in the wrong order (880 before 8801, and so on)?  However, when I'm using a softphone (also on FileIPAuth), all works fine.

Regards
HASSAAN