Call Monitor

Dear Friends,

We use GnuGK as a primary switching platform for our wholesale traffic exchange operations.  We had the need to be able to see all calls that are being handled by gnugk at a given point of time and sorted by both originating customers, and terminating endpoints, and so I wrote these scripts.

Please feel free to use / modify / add as you wish.  I would grateful if you could give me your feedback.

With warm regards
HASSAAN