Re: RE: Least Cost Routing

Hi,

Regarding radius based routing, I know it can be used to completely replace any definition in the ini file but I didn't figure out how to define the capacities for the endpoints. Can you please explain how to deal with the capacities and priorities using radius?

Thanks,
Andrei U

Muhammad Asif Ali <m.asifali@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
Samuel, if you can employ Radius then LCR wont be a big deal, and you can select them according to any priority defined, not only cost.

Regards
Muhammad Asif

24 FIFA World Cup tickets to be won with Yahoo! Mail. Learn more