Re: GnuGk as a softswitch like Nextone MSC

Hello,

great! What does proxy exactly mean? signaling proxy or/and rtp proxy?
What does power box mean? What OS did you try? Linux, *BSD, etc
So you see bottleneck in pwlib in talk about the performance?
My 1st impression is that it can be used with GNUgk together....

Regards,
    Tamas