RE: RTP delay

Hi Edson,

Is gnugk in the RTP path (Proxy enabled)?  If so, why?  From your
description so far, I would think that you wouldn't need Proxy (or
even H245Routed).  If gnugk is not RTP proxy, and just routing calls,
perhaps with some number translation, accounting, authorization, etc.,
it's hard to imagine how it could be messing up the RTP.

Maybe this problem is not related to gnugk.  Is it possible, for a
test, to configure one Vanguard to call the other directly, without
a gatekeeper?

--Stewart