From: Edson [mailto:4lists@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 4:42 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  RTP delay

We are facing a really anoing delay problem...

All H.323 signalization is ok, but when the called party peeks-up he
experiment a silence for 4~6 seconds. We use ISDN E1 lines connected to
Cisco (AS5300) and Vanguard (VG6540) gateways.

How is this delay explained? I already looked on the packets with ethereal,
but couldn't find the reason. Is there any work-around/configuration on
GnuGK to bypass this problem? Any help?

Edson.