GNU ini file

Being new to using the GNU Gatekeeper, this I am sure has been observed before, but I thought I would mention it again just in case....

The entry in the ini file :

[Gatekeeper::Main]
FourtyTwo=42

is of course self explanatory, but did anyone notice it's actually spelt forty-two, not FourtyTwo. I can forgive the hyphen being left out, but the spelling needs a bit more 'deep thought'  ;o)

Simon