GNUGK as an endpoint to show the credit balance

Hi,

My situation regarding the idea to read the credit balance from the status port have been a little changed.

I have a parent GnuGK at one PC, and on another PC a GNUGK that register on the parent GNUGK as an endpoint.  The parent gk is using the RADAUTH module and it returns the credit balance if dialer is registered. My intention is to read the credit balance on the status port of the second GK, which actually is registered as an endpoint.

FIRST PC
--------------

Parent GNUGK with RADAUTH
registered endpoints:
  - TEST

SECOND PC
-------------------

Second GNUGK
.
.
[Endpoint]
Gatekeeper=parent gk IP
Type=Gateway
Vendor=GnuGk
H323ID=TEST
E164=99534
Password=testpass
UnregisterOnReload=1
Discovery=0
.
.
The second GNUGK is registered with the parent GK.

The parent GK reads the credit of the user TEST, and sends the credit info to the endpoint TEST (this is the second gk).

How can I read the credit amount that is send back to the second gk which is actually acting as an endpoint? If it is possible to grab this info from the status port of the second GK it will be perfect. As I know, on the status port it is not shown, I guess the code should be altered.

Any ideas how can I read the credit amount send to the second GK?

Thanks and all the best

Jove