From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry
Sent: segunda-feira, 10 de abril de 2006 13:35
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164] how many translations (rewriteE164)i can do under one gateway?

Hello all,
I want to rewrite the outgoing numbers for one of the gateway,
there are more than a hundred indiviual numbers I am going to rewrite to a gateway in [RasSrv::GWRewriteE164]

is there any maximum limitation for this?
will this crash when i reload?
will this affect the performance of gnugk?
any better solution?

Thanks in advance
Jerry