problems with inbound traffic

Title: problems with inbound traffic

Hello

I have some problems with new connections sending traffic to our gk. In some cases the other side tell me the calls are rejected from our gk, but I cannot see the calls in the control center. Firewall is prepared and we use the gatekeeper and several cisco gateways. How can I check these testcalls, or what could be wrong on my side?

I have only a few months exprience with the gk, maybe it is a simple question for you.

regards

André Pawelke