----- Original Message ----- From: "George Ciuperca" <cg2you@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:58 PM

 I have a simple question regarding routing calls in
GNU Gatekeeper.Supposedly I have 2 other gatekeeprs in
two countries, how could I route calls starting with
one prefix(say it 049), but deleting the prefix , to
one gatekeeper and starting with other prefix(say it
040) to other gatekeeper(same way - deleting prefix).
 So, as an example of what I'm trying to do is :

  calling 0491234 would reach user 1234 in gk1
  and
  calling 0405678 would reach user 5678 in gk2.

 Thanks in advance.

                                   Best Regards,
                                  George Ciuperca