radius Framed-IP-Address attribute & nated clients

hello,

I am interested in implementing an authentication scheme in radius based on client IP address and I want to support nated clients. I see that modules RadAcct, RadAuth and RadAliasAuth are filling the "Framed-IP-Address" attribute with the nated ip address. is it possible to change this (a configuration option) an fill Framed-IP-Address with the ip address of the nat box ?

I see that in the CDRs printed out on the status port the ip address used is the one from the nat box, so maybe is a inconsistency somewhere, some modules are using the ip address of the nat box and some modules are using the nated ip address.

with the nated ip address any ip based authentication scheme (and radius) is useless because anyone that knows an ip cleared to send traffic can circumvent the ip based authentication.

thanks,
Razvan Radu