Re: Set CLI?

Thanks for reply,

I've already tried such config but no success.
The rule should be: out:any=any any=1234
but this works only  if CLI is not empty.

Dmitry Rassohin wrote:
Krassimir Slavchev wrote:

I am using  gnugk 2.2.2 and have to set CLI for our upstream provider.
Our terminals do not support Caller-ID and there are no way to send CLI:( Is there a way to set CLI from gatekeeper? The gatekeeper's section 'RewriteCLI'
works only if CLI is not empty.
Any hints how to insert CLI from gatekeeper will be welcome.

[RewriteCLI]
in:172.16.6.3=cli:any=1112233
;)

--
Krassimir Slavchev           Bulinfo Ltd.
krassi@xxxxxxxxxxx           (+359 2) 969-9160