RE: Problem with unregister enpoints from status port - unregisteralias command

Hi

That's a totally normal behavior. Unregister just means to expire the
registration state at a certain moment, but thatafter an endpoint may
register again as long there is a valid account (i.e. username and
password).
So if you would like the endpoint to not being able to re-register again,
you should first remove his account (username/password) and than unregister
it. It than will try to re-register but will be rejected because there is no
valid username/password anylonger.

- Frank