GnuGK configuration

Hi,

You'll find attached a diagram describing some mixed-environment endpoints with ISDN and IP interfaces.

 Here is what I would like to do:

1) If "Visio 1" calls "Visio 4", then the gatekeeper should route the call through the internal IP network. Then, if "Visio 2" calls "Visio 5", then the gatekeeper should redirect the call to the ISDN number of "Visio 5" Both Visio are Tandberg equipements, that can register on GnuGK. On GnuGk, I can setup a per-endpoint bandwidth, but is there a way to make a call diverted back to ISDN (or rejected) if another call is already going out of the site ?

2) If "Visio 4" calls "Visio 6", then the call should go through the IP MPLS network. Then, if "Visio 1" wants to call "Visio 5", then I would like the gatekeeper to be able to forward the call to the ISDN network using the integrated gateway of "Visio 3". If this is not possible, then I would like the call to be refused. Does anyone have any experience doing that kind of thing with Tandberg endpoints ?

 Any help will be appreciated,

Patrick