problem to use gnugk and openmcu on internet

Hi All,

I have gnugk on Linux PC with public address.
I also have openmcu (for videoconference) on the same
machine. openmcu is registered in gnugk.

gnuk is configured to use Proxy with NAT support.

I want to put endpoints on videoconference.

When endpoints are in the same network, i have no
problem.

Now, i have 2 endpoints in 2 different private
networks (endpoint A in network A and endpoint B in
network B). The 2 endpoints are registered in gnugk.

when i make a call (with number of openmcu registered
in gnugk) , endpoint A hear endpoint B, but endpoint B
can't hear endpoint A.

What's the problem?
Does gnuk can resolve NAT or my configuration need
another element to resolve NAT?
Is there another configuration to do this?

Please, any suggestion would allow me to continue?
Thanks in advance
Dan

That's my configuation file

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=ISGK
TimeToLive=300
StatusTraceLevel=5
UseBroadcastListener=0

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[LogFile]
Rotate=Hourly
RotateTime=45

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
CallSignalPort=1719
CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
Q931PortRange=20000-20999
H245PortRange=30000-30999
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=192.168.1.0/24,172.16.0.0/16
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
;ProxyForNAT=1
;ProxyForSameNAT=0