RE: Low ASR lot of calls dropping without reason

To get more information about why and from which side your calls are dropped, you'd best do a debug trace 5 on the gatekeeper. There you will be able to read out a lot of information incl. the party releasing the call and the cause of it (at least in most cases).

- Frank

From: openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Moon Networks
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 12:38 PM
To: openh323gk-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Low ASR lot of calls dropping without reason

Dear All
I am a new user of GNUGK i have been using version 2.2.3-2 and followig is my Gnugk config file; i have been facing problem of low ASR (Average Success rate), lot of calls failed without reason. can any one chk it and let me know what is the problem? and how can i increae ASR ? it will be great help for me if any one can help me to increase the ASR.
Best Regards
Moon Networks

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=MoonNetworks
EndpointIDSuffix=_Moon
TimeToLive=300
StatusPort=7000

[LogFile]
Rotate=Hourly
RotateTime=00

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=0
CallSignalPort=1720
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=0
RemoveCallOnDRQ=1
DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
SendReleaseCompleteOnDRQ=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
ForwardOnFacility=1
ShowForwarderNumber=1
Q931PortRange=20000-20999
H245PortRange=30000-30999
ConnectTimeout=180000

[Proxy]
Enable=0
T120PortRange=40000-40999
RTPPortRange=50000-50999

[RoutingPolicy]
Default=internal

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
user1=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;
user2=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;
user3=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;
user4=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx;

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=password
KeyFilled=939939
DelayReject=5
default=forbid
admin=bp=+lasjd=ewn

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx=Ciscomobile
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx=Ciscopstn

[RasSrv::GWRewriteE164]

[RasSrv::RRQFeatures]
AcceptEndpointIdentifier=1
AcceptGatewayPrefixes=0
OverwriteEPOnSameAddress=1

[RasSrv::ARQFeatures]
CallUnregisteredEndpoints=1
RoundRobinGateways=0

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ,SetupUnreg

[RadAliasAuth]
Servers=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1912:1913:axe123
UseDialedNumber=1

[Gatekeeper::Acct]
RadAcct=sufficient;start,update,stop

[RadAcct]
Servers=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:1912:1913:axe123
UseDialedNumber=1

[CallTable]
AcctUpdateInterval=60
;GenerateUCCDR=1