About GNUGK work with MCU

Title: Message
Dear All ,
         I'm looking for make GNUGK able to work with OpenMCU .
And the users willing by using MS Netmeeting V3.01 connect VIA the MCU Server .

Now here I got a question and your help .

I would like to understand is that possible make a " MCU " as a prefix ?
That's mean if the users calling MCU01 OR MCU02 and MCU03 in netmeeting , they willing access their own room " MCU01 / MCU02 / MCU03 "  ?

If that's possible , how can I do that  ?

I try to search around internet and GNUGK.org

BTW I don't understand what does it mean :

Link : http://www.gnugk.org/phone-conferencing.html

[RoutingPolicy::OnARQ]
default=vqueue,explicit,internal <-- What's this ?

[CTI::Agents]
VirtualQueueRegex=^([^m]|m[^c]|mc[^u]|mcu[^_]).*$ <-- And this ?

Many thanks all of your great help .

Data Leung

This email message and attachment are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this message and any attachment from your system and that any use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Please note that errors can occur in electronically transmitted materials and Specialized Technology Resources (H.K.) LTD. do not accept liability for any such errors. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is strongly recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient. If verification is required, please ask for a hard copy.