RE: Call Transfer

> I'd like to configure my gnugk so that when a client is not
> registered,

You could do that with an external application that keeps track of the
registration state of your users and checks if it the calles user is
registered. If so, you would route to that user, if not you would route to a
redirection number.

> or when it doens't answer in a fixed time (for example, the
> the time for
> 4 rings) the call is redirected to another number (fixed prefix +
> original number).
> Is it possible to do it with gnugk?

This kind of feature (partial rerouting) is currently not implemented in
gnugk (and as far as i know, there are no plans to do so). But sure it could
be done (i think it just needs someone to sponsor it).

- Frank