Help with section [SQLConfig]

I am using the section [SQLConfig] in the config file. I put in a database the section
[Gatekeeper::main] and it works fine, except for the  "Name=idGatekeeper" parameter.
When I run the gnugk the name always is "OPENH323GK" .  This is not problem for me.
I have a problem when I change a value in the database when the gnugk is run, I entered the command reload from the status port and the changes did not have effect. Only if I restart the gnugk the changes have efect.

What can I do? Please Help me

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com