Help on Optimization

Hi All
I am running GnuGK 2.2.3-2 with radius on an SMP Linux box. The problem is that my GK crashes when calls volume goes beyond 20,  though its not such a huge call Volume. Apparently there's no problem with my h/w and nethign else, but I think my configuration needs optimizations. Following is my config file. Anybody having any idea bout GK optimization please do suggest what must I do to optimize the performance of my GK. Thanxs in advance

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=SMP_GK
Home=xx.xx.xx.xx