Re: Could we call this a CRASH?

Hi,

I am just sharing my personal experience regarding this topics .

 GnuGK (1)
	           \
	           /  GnuGK (3)
 GnuGK (2)

GnuGK(1) = Full Proxy Mode = 150 Calls (Avg)
GnuGK(2) = Full Proxy Mode = 150 Calls (Avg)
GnuGK(3) = Only Signalling = 300 Calls (Avg)

OS = RedHat Enterprise Server v.3.x
GnuGK = 2.2.2 (Stable) with Fd_Set = 8196

With this scenerio it is running nicely.

Thanks to all of the developers and members .

Regards..

..Tusar..