RE: How can i monitor q931 Messages

Hi Javier

Ok, i see. The StatusAcct Module i was refering to, does only signal that
there was an setup, connect or release complete. It does not display any
more information.
I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to display whole Q.931 messages
because this could lead to performance bottle neck.
Wouldn't it be enough to just display some selected infoElements? I mean,
most information in a Q.931 wouldn't be really helpfull to make routing
decisions.

- Frank