Re: sqlauth configuration question

You should know in advance what kind of customers you have, cause you sell the services :-).
If you have clients that needs to register with user/pass use RegQuery. If you have clients gw to gw (like wholesales) use CallQuery. Of course you can have both types in same time and in this case of course you will use both queryes.

If you will have both register and unregistered calls you can use something like:
SQLAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ,SetupUnreg

Regards,
Gabriel