From: ddtmf
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:57 AM
Subject: Configuring disconnect cause

Hi All,

I'm using gnugk 2.2.2 in full proxy mode for receiving and terminating calls from / to unregistered gateways.
Most of the cariers are asking to receive disconnect cause 34 (No circuit / channel available) for the calls failed with other causes than 16, 17 etc in order to be able to re-route them.

Searching in the the archives of this list I found the following message:

" From: Teodor Georgiev <tgeorgiev@xxxxx>
Re: Configuring Reject / Disconnect Cause
2005-02-28 14:06
indeed, GnuGK can not only rewrite the disconnect cause, but also use it to  make the alternate routing decision."
If possible, please be so kind and explain how to perform the replacement of the dcc and the re-routing.
Thank you.
Regards, Andrei U
ddtmf@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.