Routed and Proxy Modes

Hi Everyone,
I have been looking at the GNU Gatekeeper (version 2.2.3) as a mechanism to allow schools using Microsoft ISA to participate in video conferencing. I am part of a group called the Eastern Regional Broadband Consortium (E2BN). We have almost 3,000 schools and 10 local authorities in the UK. Each authority has a gatekeeper running in routed mode (all neighbors) and we then have a central gatekeeper. I would love to be able to run the GNU gatekeeper is all schools to keep the local traffic local and optimise the service delivery.

I need to configure the gatekeeper to not allow end points to make point to point calls and force all traffic through the gatekeeper. My test gatekeeper is running on Windows Server 2003 and has two network cards. The addresses are 10.10.207.207/255.255.248.0 (external) and 172.16.25.1/255.255.0.0 (internal) and are connected to completely separate networks. I have an end point on 10.10.207.155 and one on 172.16.25.2. The can both register with the gatekeeper. However, they cannot call each other using e.164, e.164 alias or IP. The problem is that the gatekeeper is trying to link the end points together directly when a call is initiated rather than routing all communication though itself. I thought that I had configured the gatekeeper properly (obviously not). If anyone has any ideas I would be very please to hear them.

Gatekeeper.ini
========================
[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
NetworkInterfaces=10.10.207.207,172.16.25.1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=password
gkadmin=QC7VyAo5jEw=

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1
ProxyForNAT=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=explicit,internal,parent,neighbour
========================

Kind Regards
Aleem
____________________________