Re: Authorization problem from unregistered Gateways

[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ,SetupUnreg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Azazur Rahman" <azazur@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 1:05 PM

i am a new user of GNUGK, i have been using it for last 2 month but i am facing one problem,
i have some customars in middle east and they send calls from there IP phone unregisterd mode and in unregisterd mode GNUGK do not send authorization request to the radius server; it send only accounting request; thus all my clients can make call if he reached to negative balance; can any one let me know how can I configure GNUGK so that it send authorization request for all of the unregistered mode calls? here i am putting my Gnugk config file:
Thanking u in advance for ur kind co-operation

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=FoneGK
EndpointIDSuffix=_Fone