Need held on compilling PWLib, OpenH323 and GnuGK

 Hi

I am newbie in both Visual C++ and GnuGK configurations. I've read though the manuals but still not finiding my way out especially compilling the PWLib and the OpenH323 in Visual C++.

I'm really interested in the subject of matter and ready to learn. I need how as to how to compile PWLib and OpenH323 in Visual C++.

Moreover, i would be glad if anyone can give me he's or her allready compiled stuffs.

Thanks

Isaac Tawiah