Re: GnuGK having Asterisk as IVR

hi,

use asterisk-oh323 module to your asterisk and be sure
to create a valid user access for the asterisk in the
gnugk.

in the asterisk side, create a context that accept all
h323 incoming calls in your extension.conf

configure oh323.conf to use that context whenever any
calls routed from gnugk to asterisk. after that you
can create an IVR function to that context.

--- Code Nirmata <codenirmata@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>   How can I write configuretion to use ASTERISK as
> my IVR with GnuGK?
>   Can anyone give some examples of configuretion?
> and from where I can
>   get details help to use ASTERISK as IVR with
> GnuGK,please give me some
>   useful links.
>
>   Regards

> Yahoo! Shopping
>  Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo!
> Shopping

Kolosos, COE
Philippines
Linux Registered User # 373129