Re;Like to know how many concurrent calls gnugk can handle

Hello again

Thanks Frank Fischer, I search the mailing list but Iam still  there where i was.Anyway, can u pls tell me how many calls it can handle with my hardware config in routed mode not proxy mode and im using radaliasauth(database is in another server) for authenticate calls...I want to handle at least 500 concurrent calls. with windows 2003 server.and  with my hardware configuration.So is that possible with that configuration. Now it hadling 60 calls and cpu use only max 2%.

Thanks again.