RE: Video missing sound working

Here is the configuration's on the gnugk boxes.

GK1

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=Icoe-gk1

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
CiscoGKCompatible=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1
ForwardHopCount=9
ForwardLRQ=always

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=internal,neighbor,parent

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK2=205.xxx.xx.xxx;*
GK3=205.xxx.xx.xx;*

GK2's configuration is below.

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=Icoe-gk2

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
CiscoGKCompatible=1
AcceptForwardedLRQ=1
ForwardHopCount=9
ForwardLRQ=always

[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
AcceptNeighborsCalls=1
AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

[Proxy]
Enable=1

[RoutingPolicy]
default=internal,parent,explicit,neighbor

[RasSrv::Neighbors]
GK1=207.xx.xxx.xxx;513183....
GK2=205.xx.xx.xx;*

[Endpoint]