RE: GK to get RTP packets

Hi,

Yes, is exactly what I am doing, I mean, I use the GK
just for that?s specials calls. So, in my case, the GK
would act as a special end point: PSTN ---> GW2 --> GK
(special end point)---> IVR --> GK (special end point)
--->GW1 ---> PSTN.

What I do not know how to do is to get just one flow
with the full conversation instead of 6. Or maybe 2:
GW2 <--> GK <--> IVR and GW2 <--> GK <-->GW1 and then
join them.

I would use this just as a new implementation service
in the platform.

Many thank,

Leo

--- Frank Fischer <frank.fischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>