thank to Frank Fischer and Jove Blazevski

 At first I want to thank to Frank Fischer and Jove Blazevski to
participate with me about this interesting problems.

For your kind consideration I inform all of you that, I set-up GnuGK-2.2.3-2
at a PC having Linux 9. 0 as operating system and it has a REAL IP.

And my calls are dropped maximum time when my dailer (MyPhone) was in
a PC having a DIAL-UP Connection,and some cases it is caused in a PC
having BROADBAND.

I think DIAL-UP Connection is also a problem to transfer voice,am I right?
but I think where there is a problem,there is a solution.

I want to know why DIAL-UP connection drop the calls generally, have you
any idea about possible causes?

Regards

Yahoo! Shopping