RE: Automatic call drop

Hi,

I don't know if this may help a little bit, but I had same problems with calls dropping after 5-10 sec and I resolved it by disabling the Internet Sharing on the server where GnuGK was running. I have managed to replicate this problem too. Also, by doing this I have resolved the one-way audio problem. I have replicate this case also, so the Internet Sharing was indeed the problem. I'm running GnuGK on Windows 2000 server.

I never had these problems with gnugk 2.2.1, but I had to do the above in order to resolve these problems with the newest gnugk 2.2.3-2.

Regards,
Jove