To Frank Fischer about dropping calls automatically

HI Frank Fischer,
As your opinion, I debuged tarce level 5 and I also visited previous mails
on this mailing list about dropping calls,you said there to send you the
accurate part of log file to find out the problem but I can't identified that
part (as I am a newbie). Please describe me that how can I find out
the problems from my log file,i.e, from where and how I can trace who
and where and how dropped the calls-the dialer,GnuGK or quintum.
Please....and....Thanks.....

Yahoo! Shopping