Re: RE: RE: Why GnuGK causes 'Security Denial' problem ?

The error is returned by the gatekeeper it is not in MyPhone.
Make sure you have set the correct username and password in GNUGK using the addpasswd program or configured sql properly.
If you have not done this then GNUGK will always return "security denial"

Which version of MyPhone are you using? The old implementation used in OpenH323 did not work properly. I has been completely revised.

Try a newer compilation I have done
Binary (incl audio plugins G723.1, GSM, iLBC)
http://www.isvo.net/public/myphone2_0.3b_bin.zip

Source Code snapshot (MSVC6 only)
http://www.isvo.net/public/myphone2_0.3b_src.zip

It's far from complete but it will compile with the latest releases of OpenH323.

Simon