RE: Status port - Help needed

Hi Marc

Using a cvs client software you may "grab" the most recent cvs development
tree in one action.
You can find more information about dealing with cvs here:
http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=4797

On what os do you plan to run gnugk? Maybe i might compile it for you.

Greetings
Frank

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_idv37&alloc_id865&opÌk