Duplicate Alias

Hi people,

I have the following problem. I have a test scenario with a few Sony endpoints and the default configuration for the GNUGK. I am not in charge of the endpoints, so they are usually turned off and turned on a lot. When they are turned off, the endpoint stays registered at the gatekeeper, and thus the ‘duplicate alias’ message. Is there a way (not manually) to unregister the endpoints when they get shut down?

Thanks,

Alejandro Guaina