RE: H.235 config

Hi

>> Can I setup user/pass in the config in plain text ?
No. Using the addPasswrd Utility is the way to do it (as you did it).

Unfortunately there is no more information in the debug trc that might state where the problem is.
I'm not sure, but it seems that it's a basic problem since, if the password wouldn't fit or the user wasn't found, gnugk normally states this in the log

Did you reload the config/restarted the gk after adding the password?

Without h235 you get the endpoint registering with the gatekeeper?

H.235 is not fully implemented in gnugk 2.2.x branch.  But SimpleAuth should rund as far as i remeber (at least Michal recently told me so if i remember right).

Maybe you also want to check the log during the startup phase of gnugk . maybe some error happend there.

- Frank