Re: Using pin codes with a prefix

You can achieve this from origination device (the dialing gateway), introducing some pauses between the access number and pin to give time that IVR system answers, considering GNUGK as a usual PBX system. After the PIN I think you can send directly the tech prefix and destination number. Usually pauses in dialstring are inroduced with "p" character. But your origination device may be different. It is the same mechanism as entering the access number + pause + PIN + destination into the memory of a telephone for quick dial. Try with your origination equipment until you find the right combination.

Gaby