Re: Extracting Public IP in RRQ

Get the IP from the m_peerAddr memmber of a corresponding GatekeeperMessage.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammad Asif Ali" <m.asifali@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:32 AM

I have a scenario in which I explicitly need to extract NATed IPs of the
endpoints & send them to radius for authentication, for both RRQ & ARQ. For
ARQ I did it by simply checking if callingeP->isNated() then get its NAT IP,
in *RadAuthBase::Check( RasPDU<H225_AdmissionRequest> & arqPdu, **ARQAuthData&
authData)* in file Radauth.cxx, but for RRQ I cant seem to find any way to
get NAT IPs for endpoints in *int
RadAuthBase::Check(RasPDU<H225_RegistrationRequest>&
rrqPdu, **RRQAuthData& authData)* method in the same file i.e RadAuth.cxx.
I simply need to extract the public/NAT IP of the endpoints requesting
Registration.
Any comments are welcome
Regards